Do you want to see the Faraglioni and the Tonnara of Scopello, where numerous commercials and even movies, including a scene in Ocean’s Twelve, were shot?
Do you want to snorkel and swim in the magical coves of the Zingaro Nature Reserve, many of which are accessible only by sea?
Our staff will be happy to welcome you aboard our comfortable and inviting boats for unforgettable trips along our beautiful coast to explore the headlands, coves, inlets, coves and fishing villages.
Details about the Excursions
Our boat tours will take you from Castellammare del Golfo to Scopello and the Zingaro Nature Reserve.
- The itinerary route lasts half a day starting from the port of Castellammare del Golfo and includes and visit the following attractions:
- Cave of Santa Margherita,
- Passage of the point “in testa la porta”,
- Cave of Vuccerie,
- Cala Bianca (White Cove),
- Cala Rossa (Red Cove),
- Cave of the Doves,
- Scopello with swimming stop,
- then head to the Zingaro Nature Reserve to:
- Punta della Capreria,
- Calo del Varo,
- Punta Leone,
- Cala della Disa,
- Cala Berretta,
- Cala Marinella,
- Tower of Uzzo with swimming stop,
- and finally, before returning, a third stop to enjoy local products and local wine.
All this at a cost of 25.00 Euro per person.
- The second itinerary also lasts half a day and follows the same program as the first with the exception of the stops for swimming and allows passengers to admire and photograph all coves, caves, points, attractions and the beauty of coast. Cost of Euro 22,00 per person.
Apart from this we can also offer trips that include:
- Newlyweds on board for photographic memories along the coast
- Squid night fishing with up to 8 people (3 people fish at a time taking turns, the equipment is provided by us, time 8:00 pm – 01:00 am, Euro 30.00 per person).
- Bottom fishing or trolling. Timetable and prices to be agreed upon. We do not provide equipment.
Please note: all excursions or fishing must be booked in advance and can only take place weather permitting.